Would you like to work in an innovative environment? With leading-edge technologies applied we bring the best solutions to our customers.
We are looking for our DATA ANALYST colleague.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Filter and “clean” data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets for business insight
- Work with the project team to prioritize business and information needs
- Design dashboards
- Present findings and insight to clients
- 3+ Years proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Adept at queries, report writing, data visualization and presenting results
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Fluent in English
- Openness to new technologies
We are looking for our IT SALES colleague.
We are looking for…
a devoted IT Sales. The successful candidate will sell software products and related services to enterprises. You're likely to combine technical advice with an all-round sales role. Relevant sales experience is vital, combined with an understanding of IT. You need to maintain a balance between achieving sales and revenue targets, while also ensuring that customer expectations on cost, functionality, and quality are met.
- Upsell, x-sell to our existing clients
- Acquire new clients
- Carry out practical demonstrations of our solutions
- Determine a client's business requirements
- Answer high-level technical questions the client might have (you will have a technician colleague with you to answer deeper technical questions)
- Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client
- Reporting sales pipeline to head of business line and to our vendors
- Keep in touch with vendors, country sales representatives and resellers
- Key account activities
- Advising clients on the best-fit combination of our solutions, on new features and updates
- Attending professional networking events
- 4+ years proven sales experience preferably in enterprise IT solutions
- Solid technical knowledge
- Negotiating and presentation skills
- Ability to interpret technical language for non-technical people
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Fluency in English
- Openness to new technologies
- Keep up-to-date with trends and new developments in the given technology
- Degree or diploma in a technical subject, such as software engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, hardware engineering or electronic engineering is an advantage
- You will receive performance-based bonus as well.
- Company car or car allowance, mobile phone and laptop also included as part of your package.